Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Outrage

So here's my latest rant: I actually received, not in my junk e-mail folder, but in my inbox, an e-mail from someone claiming to be "Carlene Biggs" and this person or persons claim that their e-mail address is MY PERSONAL e-mail address. Talk about the slings and arrow of outrageous fortune!

But it gets better- it's bad enough that someone used my e-mail address and possibly compromised my information, probably using my address for spamming and malware. My own father has NEVER been able to receive my e-mail and has the same provider which I will not name (rhymes with horizon). I know what you're thinking: maybe the vicious asswipes using my address for no good is/are the reason why he never receives it. But it's unlikely that the vicious asswipes had my e-mail address for the same amount of time.

On the other hand, a friend of mine can receive my e-mails, but I've never been able to receive her replies.

So what exactly am I secure from? My dad and my friend? Thanks, guys. Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

hey sam! i love getting old cameras and such. i never say no to a camera. i'd have to check to make sure they still make the film for the polaroids though! but yes, anytime you want to show me, id be delighted!

thanks!

and there are some lovely sheep on your blog!