Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Friday, September 14, 2007

lambie of the week


You'll never guess what I'm making for dinner tonight- boneless leg of...no, not cat. Not very meaty. I swear, I totally forgot. I just loves my lambs, I loves them inside of me and outside of me. I loves to play with them and then I loves to eat them, as long as they're not the same one. You know what they say on farms: "never name your food." That's why they're called things like Mr.Mutton, Legg, Chop, Stewie, and Number 61.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i didn't know you i might have to call you a monster after reading this little blurb. thankfully i do know you and i know that you are generous enough to fill my little tummy with little lambs of all sizes shapes. don't name the food first... its just creepy. rock on sammy!