Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Friday, September 21, 2007

lambie of the week


This is a Cotswold Sheep. I've never seen one before, but it's darn cute. It wouldn't have taken me so long to put the lambie of the week up, but I found a site with literally thousands of sheep-related products. No, I don't mean you can find those boots (ick!), but there are about a billion sheep t-shirt, mug and note card designs. I just couldn't stop looking.

There are a lot of really cute ones, but I'm designing my own. I'm thinking maybe a series, with different kinds of sheep. I'm gonna draw them so that there are no copyright problems.

I'm naming this one Kyla Ebbert, just so I can make a reference to her in a blatant attempt at exploitation of an apparently endlessly fascinating topic. My sheep Kyla is always appropropriately dressed wherever she goes.


No comments: