Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

And speaking of husbands...

Mine didn't particularly care for being called a technogeek. Why the hell not? I bow to his technological expertise. There IS such a thing as geek chic. When I met him, he was wearing a Beavis & Butthead t-shirt, postal shorts, long white tube socks and sandals and a baseball cap over his long hair. What would you call that?!! I didn't fall in love with him for his wonderful taste in clothing. But the more I talked to him, the more I liked him.

My mom always said "don't marry for looks, because eventually everyone loses their looks and then what have you got? marry for heart and it will always be there". So I did. And he's actually kinda cute when you dress him up. He'll hate that.

1 comment:

Eponym said...

If you didn't marry for looks, why did you pick someone with such a godlike demeanor?