Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Guilty Confession


Is it wrong to love the baling machine? If you don't know what that is, it's this big monster made of steel. A couple of people would fit inside, if you were daft enough to do that. You put the flattened boxes in, or even better, an uncrushed box, push the button, and then it crushinates them. When it's full, the thing smashes them down so you can put some baling wire around the whole stack like a bale of hay, and then get it on a pallet so it can be taken away by the returns truck. I love this thing, especially when I get to watch the box being flattened. Sometimes I pretend I'm feeding an angry volcano god, other times I pretend it's people's heads who have annoyed me recently. It makes a lot of noise so you can't hear anyone ( sometimes that's fun). I'm starting to think that weird things entertain me. Doesn't bother me at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crushinates! :) Love it! So funny! Love to see a pic of it! We used to have something like this at our store. I was afraid to go near it, being a tie and all...such a wuss.

GrowlGrrl said...

Here's a picture especially for my good friend Freddy. You're the best! People wearing ties would probably do well not to lean into one of these.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pic...it's everything I dreamed of. I'm already scared.