Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

lambie of the week


Well, it's not Friday,but I'm home sick. Have the attention span of a gnat right now- haven't even looked at my computer in several days. Finally checked e-mail and found the best picture, sent to me by my good friend Freddy from Retail Hell Underground. He knows how much I love lambies and found this one for me. Cool! So I'm posting it before I forget. This will be one of the few times in my life when I'm ahead of myself. I was even born two weeks late! I can't help but think that I did that deliberately, though, because it was my mom's birthday.

The image was here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute he doesn't look real! A Lambie robot!