Because there's really no limit to ego gratification when you've got a spot to spout with your name on it.

Friday, November 30, 2007

lambie of the week




Once upon a time (about a year or so ago), I got very mad at my husband. I was with a girlfriend who was mad at her boyfriend too and as we walked into a national bookstore chain dissing on the boyz, I saw the cutest stuffed lamb in the window. Had to have it! My strange little brain said something like: "oh yeah? well, I'm getting myself a lambie! hmph!" I don't understand it either. But I loved him so much that I kind of wore him out, a la The Velveteen Rabbit. So I went on a lamb replacement search and found him again. It's called the Douglas Babba Lamb, and when I found him, my husband got me two, so I'd have a back-up when this one had his fur all loved off. Do you know of ANYONE else who has a back-up lamb? Didn't think so. Now I have three of them all told. So here's what he looks like. It's our first production. Douglas Babba Lamb says he wants his SAG card now, but he doesn't have any lines, so screw him. Besides, what he really wants to do is direct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see an Oscar in his future...:)